Brown Rice Tea
***This recipe is very easy. Brown rice can be found in most supermarkets. We recommend that you prepare this at home.
1 cup brown rice (you can roast more and store in glass containers for
16 cups water
1. Roast the rice in Stainless steel or glass pot without oil until dark
brown but don’t burn.
2. Boil 8 cups of water, then pour roasted rice into water. Turn off flame,
cover it for 5 minutes.
3. Strain out rice and keep the tea.
4. Boil 8 more cups of water.
5. Put the used brown rice back into the water.
6. Cover, reduce flame and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Strain out rice and mix the two rice tea together.
The brown rice tea is ready.
***Pleae see Brown Rice Tea for drinking directions***